Proto Portfolios

フォロワー

My Proto-Portfolios

自己紹介

自分の写真
I like English. I started to learn English for ten years ago. But I can't speak English very well. I want to speak it very well. I'm interesting abroad. I want to trip a lot of places.

12/16/2009

Essays 2-03 b : Most important things

To learn language is very important things for our life. If we can not understand languages in the same countries, we can not contact each other. Then we cannot do anything. For example, we cannot speak, understand each other’s hart, or communication between other persons and I. It is not only in the same countries, but also overseas. So we learn languages.

I have learning a few languages since I was born. I receive a lot of language’s classes until now. For example, I received Japanese, English and German. I’m learning them still. Then I deepen that knowledge now. In the future, I want to talk a lot of people through English. I will introduce about their content from now on.

First of all, I want to talk a lot of people in the all over the world. English is a common language all over the world. So I want to speak English very well. I want to get a lot of skills in writing, speaking, reading, and listening. So, I want to start to remember words, read newspapers, and watch TVs. I think these are easy ways to learn English. Then I want to get those skills through them. In the future, I want to be a ground staff at air port, cabin attendant or English teacher. I have learned English over ten years, so I want to work use English. Therefore I have a few plans to study English. One of them is to go abroad. We can study English not only study abroad but also trip. I want to go America one more time. I went to there last summer vacation with my friends, and we experienced a lot of things. At there we had some troubles because we couldn’t get through our pronunciation. I felt that it is one of important thing for me to understand and speak English. I started to learn language deliberately at six years of age in the elementary school’s class.

However, it is not first time for us to learn languages, because we can speak mother tongue at the age. Actually, we learn languages before we are born. Mothers talk to them babies to them stomachs. I think that the baby listen that the voice inside. Then the young children hear the conversation of them around adults. When children go to pre-school, they remember a lot of words. It is not only good words but also bad words, such as fool and shit.

At elementary school, I studied Japanese and English. In Japanese, I learned, the Japanese cursive syllabary, block letters in Japanese syllabary and Chinese character. First we learned the Japanese cursive syllabary, and second block letters in Japanese syllabary. After that we learned Chinese character accordingly of age. Flower is the first Chinese character, which I remembered. It is about five years old. My brother taught me the Chinese character. It was difficult for me to remember the Chinese character. When we remember the Chinese character, we have to remember order writing. To keep order writing is most important things to write beautiful Chinese character. Then I learned English from an Assistant Language Teacher. We learn English through some games, and sings. It was very interesting for me to learn English. Other things I commute English conversation class after school once a week. In the class, I learned a lot of words. For example, I learned some words, month, and week etcetera.

When I was a secondary school, I started studying English in earnest. However grammar was the main thing I studied. We learned these to use textbooks. Sometimes, we learn English through some games. I learned these in a high school too. As a freshman, I started to learn English deepen, not only grammar, but also English history.

I learned a second foreign language, German. The reason I choose it was, I heard that German resemble English and Japanese. Actually, German resembles Japanese grammar and English words. But, German is foreign languages for me. However it is interesting for me to study German. If I have chance to learn German again, I want to learn once more time. I have learned Japanese, English and German. . Then if I have a chance and time, I want to learn Korean. Korea is near Japan, so I felt Korea is the nearest country in the all over the world. If I know Korean, I can go there any time. So I want to learn Korean except Japanese, English and German.


I’m learning English profound knowledge now. For example, I learn history of the English language, U.S. literature, writing, speaking, and reading skills etcetera. Until I was a high school, I had never learned exact pronunciation. However, at the university, we can learn it by talk native speakers. We can learn that not only talk, but also hear. Then I discovered a lot of things. For example, I found national expression by everyday conversation. I felt that it is important for us to learn practical English. I can do it now

Thus, I have learned three languages through life and classes. I like Japanese best. But, English is most used by a lot of people all over the word. I felt that it is not easy for us to learn languages, so I think that it is important for us to learn languages step by step. Then it is important for us to continue learn languages by usually life. I want to learn languages now, which I can and I hope I can speak English well in the future. (929 words)

1 件のコメント:

harattyo さんのコメント...

This is first time!!!
I often visit your blog!!!
Have a good your holiday !!!

Labels

recent comments