Proto Portfolios

フォロワー

My Proto-Portfolios

自己紹介

自分の写真
I like English. I started to learn English for ten years ago. But I can't speak English very well. I want to speak it very well. I'm interesting abroad. I want to trip a lot of places.

1/01/2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

“★A HAPPY NEW YEAR★”
How do you spend New Year’s days??
I went to my ground parent’s home greeting of New Year. My family and my cousin’s family gather my ground parent’s home every year. At there, we ate Osechi ryouri and Zouni (rice cake boiled with vegetables). I like Zouni very much. I like Osechi too.


This picture’s dish is Osechi. Before, my mother, aunt, and ground mother made Osechi in my ground parent’s home. A lot of dishes were handmade. However, we ordered these near years. Because, to make Osechi is little hard for them, so they ordered it.

Osechi has a lot of hope each dish. For example, Kazunoko (herring roe) is descendant prosperity. Konbu (kelp) is gratified. Ebi (shrimp) is longevity. The other dish has each wish. If you want to know about them, please look at this.

In this year, I want to challenge a lot of things. I want to get some qualifications so I will do my best.

Have a nice year!!! (173 words)

1 件のコメント:

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Yumi.

Happy New Year!
How's going in New Year days?
I hope you are enjoying very much.

Toshi

Labels

recent comments