Proto Portfolios

フォロワー

My Proto-Portfolios

自己紹介

自分の写真
I like English. I started to learn English for ten years ago. But I can't speak English very well. I want to speak it very well. I'm interesting abroad. I want to trip a lot of places.

11/28/2009

Essay 2-03a : Most important thing

I have learning a few languages since when I was born. To learn language is very important things for our life. If we can not understand language in the same country, we can not contact each other. Then we can not do anything. For example, we can not to speak, to inform some information, to understand each other’s hart, and to communication between other persons and I. It is not only in the same country, but also overseas. So we learn language. I receive a lot of language’s classes until now. For example, I received Japanese, English and German. I’m learning them still. Then I deepen that knowledge now. In the future, I want to talk a lot of people through English. I will introduce about their content from now on.

First of all, I want to talk all over the world’s people. English is common language all over the world. So I want to speak English very well. I want to get a lot of skills, writing, speaking, reading, and grammar. So, I want to start to remember words, read news paper, watch English TV. I think these are easy way to learn language. Then I want to get those skills through them.

I started to learn language deliberately at six years old in the elementary school’s class. However, it is not first time for us to learn language, because we can speak mother tongue at the age. Actually, we learn language before we are born. Mother talk to her baby to her stomach. I think that the baby listen that the voice inside. Then the young children hear the conversation around adult. When children go to the pre-school, they remember a lot of words. It is not only good words but also bad words.

At the elementary school, I learn Japanese and English. At Japanese, I learn hiragana, katakana and kanji. First we learn hiragana, and second is katakana. After that we learn kanji accordingly the age. Flower is the first kanji for me remember. It was about five years old. I taught it by my brother who is one older than me. It was difficult for me to remember the kanji. When we remember the kanji, we have to remember order writing. To keep order writing is most important things to write beautiful kanji. Then I learn English from ALT teacher. We learn English through some games, and sings. It was very interesting for me to learn English. The other things, I commute English conversation class after school once a week. At the class, I learn a lot of words. For example, I learn alphabets, month, and week etcetera.

When I was secondary school, I started study English in earnest. However grammar was main study. We learn them to use textbooks. Sometimes, we learn English through some games. It was high school too. At the freshman, I started learn English deepen. It was not only grammar, but also English history. And, I learned second foreign language, German. The reason why I choose it, I heard that German looks like English and Japanese. Actually, German looks like Japanese grammar and English words. It is interesting for me to study German. Thus I have learning Japanese, English and German.

Now, I’m learning English deepen knowledge. For example, I’m learning English history, American literature, writing skills, speaking skills, and reading skills and so on. Until when I was high school, I had never learned exact pronunciation. However, at the university, we can learn it through to talk native speakers. We can learn them not only talk, but also hear. Then I found a lot of things. For example I found national expression which use usually life. I felt that it is important for us to learn practical English. I can do it in now.

Thus, I learn a few languages through life and classes. It is not easy for us to learn language, so I think that it is important for us to learn language step by step. Then it is important for us to continue learn usually life. I want to learn language now which I can do now. Then I hope I can speak English well in the future. (701 words)

15 件のコメント:

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Yumi.

It is interesting that learning language. It makes easy to communicate each other. I hope you keep going to learn languages.

Toshi

Yuriboooh さんのコメント...

I think Your essay is great! What country do you want to visit the best?

Takako さんのコメント...

I want to hear more about your plan on learning languages for next ten years! How do you wanna continue your language learning?

panda さんのコメント...

Hi, Yumi! I agree with you. Do you do anyhting to your English skill better?

Yusuke さんのコメント...

I think your concluding sentence is so good, because I also believe that the most important thing for lunguage learner is practice with step by step!

aya さんのコメント...

Hi, Yumi! I am interested in German. Is German difficult?

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hi, Yumi!!!!!
We were able to learn English in USA, weren't we? Let's go to USA together again!! If we do so, we will be able to learn it there again.

Pika さんのコメント...

Hi☆

You said it is difficult to understand language, and I think so.

What do you think how to enjoy to study it?

sayaka さんのコメント...

Hi!Yumi.
What languege do oyu want to learn except japanese, english and german?

hanae さんのコメント...

I want to improve my English skill, too!

Do you have a dream to beocme?
And does it use English?

Risa さんのコメント...

That's a nice essay, Yumi! Why don't you write about something you want to study language in the future?

chisako さんのコメント...

Hi!! I'm Chisako.

Your English is very nice!!
And I thought too that it is important to continue to learn in our life.

Will you study other languages from now??

Yukari さんのコメント...

Hi, Yumi! How are you!?
I also think that to learn language is very difficult. So we try to study a lot of things more and more.

匿名 さんのコメント...

I could understand your language learning history well. I also want to work using English in the future. I think it is better if you should distinguish the words whether singular or plural clearly.

saki さんのコメント...

I also studied German last year. Do you want to study German more next year?

Labels

recent comments