Proto Portfolios

フォロワー

My Proto-Portfolios

自己紹介

自分の写真
I like English. I started to learn English for ten years ago. But I can't speak English very well. I want to speak it very well. I'm interesting abroad. I want to trip a lot of places.

8/20/2009

BR 2-03 : Ben and the Ghost

I read the book which title is *Ghost*. The reason why I choose this book is that I think summer is ghost season. Summer is so hot, so I think that to hear about ghost is cool down for us. However ghost is very scary for us.

The book’s story is a boy and a girl stays their grand parent’s home. When they go to grand parent’s home, it was rainy suddenly parent’s home. So their clothes were wet. Then they arrived at grand parent’s home, they changed clothes to pajama. In addition, the boy’s t-shirt hang out him bed. The boy and girl sleep at night. But, a boy saw a ghost when he got up in the mid night. So he was so scary. When grand parent hear him voice, they came his room. When light on, the ghost was the boy’s t-shirt. They were laughed.

I saw a ghost in my room about ten years ago. It was very scary for me. I often remember that time. I don’t want to see it again.

The story introduce about pajama party. I want to join the party. (189 words)

0 件のコメント:

Labels

recent comments