Proto Portfolios

フォロワー

My Proto-Portfolios

自己紹介

自分の写真
I like English. I started to learn English for ten years ago. But I can't speak English very well. I want to speak it very well. I'm interesting abroad. I want to trip a lot of places.

8/14/2009

BR 2-01 : The Old Woman Who Named Things


A few days ago, I read the book which title is The Old Woman Who Named Things. I rend some books from university’s library about a week ago. Then I choose this one.

The reason why I choose this book is I cared this title. I want to know what this title’s mean, so I rend this book.

This story’s characters are an old woman, a dog and some furniture. The old woman loved to name things, so she named a lot of things. For example, she named car, chair, bed, house and so on. One day, she washing a car, a shy brown puppy came to her house’s gate. Then she often gave some foods. After that the puppy came back somewhere. But the puppy came to her house next day and the day after day too. However one day, the puppy didn’t come to her house. The old woman care about the thing and she thought that the puppy is in dogcatcher. She called the dogcatcher, and she know about the puppy is in there. After that she went to there and she came back with the puppy. The old woman named the puppy. The name is Lucky. She thought that to name is important. So, she named a lot of things.

I think that to name is important thing too. My name is Yumi and named by my father. I like my name. (236words)

0 件のコメント:

Labels

recent comments