Proto Portfolios

フォロワー

My Proto-Portfolios

自己紹介

自分の写真
I like English. I started to learn English for ten years ago. But I can't speak English very well. I want to speak it very well. I'm interesting abroad. I want to trip a lot of places.

8/22/2009

BR 2-04 : Little Witch Goes to School

I read the book which title is *Little Witch Goes to School*. The reason why I choose this book is I want to try to read high level book in this summer vacation. I have an enough time to read a lot of books, so I borrow five books from KGU library. I already read three books, so next I choose this one.
It was about a little witch. She often hang out with her friends in summer vacation, but a few days later a lot of children start own school. Then the little witch felt bored. One day, she asked her mother to go to school. However, she didn't permit it. But the little witch didn't give up. So her mother makes some promise, and she permits it. When she goes school, she looks so happy. I can understand it. When I go to school, I can meet a lot of friends. I think it is very happy things. If I were the little witch, I asked mother too. I want to witch once. If I were witch, I will play with magic. If you were witch, what do you want to do?? (194 words)

0 件のコメント:

Labels

recent comments