Proto Portfolios

フォロワー

My Proto-Portfolios

自己紹介

自分の写真
I like English. I started to learn English for ten years ago. But I can't speak English very well. I want to speak it very well. I'm interesting abroad. I want to trip a lot of places.

10/14/2009

BR 2-07 : Stories of Santa

I read the book which title is Stories of Santa. The reason why I chose this book is I like Christmas. It is a little early until Christmas, but it is no problem for me. This story was a little long. However, I think the book read easily.

The book’s stories are about toymaker factory, Christmas Eve, and Santa’s day off. I could know a lot of things about Christmas. At the toymaker factory, a lot of elf work. I think some elf have hard work until Christmas. Then Christmas Eve is one of big event for people. Especially, it is big event for children. The other hand, it is hardest day for Santa. Santa likes December 26th. It is rest for Santa, so he likes the day. He often spends to eat cake, hot chocolate and read books.

If I were a Santa, I think that I don’t like Christmas day. I don’t like busy days, so I think so that. But, I’m not a Santa, so I like Christmas. I often spend Christmas with my family or friends. In this Christmas, I want to get some presents and I want to eat big cake. Somebody, please give me those. (201 words)

0 件のコメント:

Labels

recent comments