Proto Portfolios

フォロワー

My Proto-Portfolios

自己紹介

自分の写真
I like English. I started to learn English for ten years ago. But I can't speak English very well. I want to speak it very well. I'm interesting abroad. I want to trip a lot of places.

10/30/2009

BR 2-09 : Houses Then and Now

I read the book which title is “House Then and Now”. The reason why I chose this book is I’m interested about overseas’ house. A lot of information about house’s then and now written in this book, so I could get new information. For example, living rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, washing, bed rooms’ difference written in this book. I knew a few things in this book, however I didn’t know the other things. I had never read kind of this book, so I think that I have to read those books.

If I could go Australia or New Zealand, I have to know a lot of things about houses, cultures, foods, and so on. So, I want to read not only fiction story’s book but also nonfiction story’s books. I think to read nonfiction book is very important for me. I want to choose those books since next time. (148 words)

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hi, yumi!! Thank you for your comment★
You have the image to read the difficult book. I want to learn you. Let's work hard the study of English each other.
See you soon^^

Labels

recent comments