Proto Portfolios

フォロワー

My Proto-Portfolios

自己紹介

自分の写真
I like English. I started to learn English for ten years ago. But I can't speak English very well. I want to speak it very well. I'm interesting abroad. I want to trip a lot of places.

10/21/2009

Places I like

I have some favorite places. For example, my favorite places are amusements, natural places, overseas, my home and hot springs. The reason why I like those places is I can spend a enjoy time and I can refresh. Especially, I like my home and hot springs.

First is my favorite place in my home. My home is one of my favorite places. When I am tired, I can feel refresh in my room. I often listening music, watching TV, and talking with my friends and so on. The other things, I can cry, get angry, laugh, when I have those feelings. I can do anything that I want in my room. I think that I get more honest to myself there.

I like Japanese-style rooms. My house has three Japanese style rooms. But, my room is flooring. Especially I like Tatami mats. Tatami mats’ smell is very good. It is sooth for me. Then I felt I am Japanese. I like to warm myself at a Kotatsu in winter. Kotastu is furniture in winter, which is warmed for people. It is sooth for me to warm. That is to say I like warm place.

I like the bathroom too. Baths refresh me when I was tired. I sometimes take half body bathing. It save half lukewarm in tub, and I enjoy in it for about an hour. I felt it makes me beautifully. Then I think we can clean our body and health in the bath. Bath is favorite place for me.

I like hot springs too. I often go Tsukasanoyu in Tamana. Especially, I like souna and bubble baths in the Tsukasanoyu. Souna bath is warm, so I can sweat. Then Tsukasanoyu has salt souna. I think that it makes me clean too. Bubble bath is very comfortable for me. When I became swollen my foot, I like taking bubble bath.

In this way, I like calm and clean places. I think that people can’t calm when people are restive, fidgety or restless, and they stay dirty places. So, calm and cleans are important things to spend people. I need calm and clean places. My favorite places are my room and hot springs. (364 words)

0 件のコメント:

Labels

recent comments