Proto Portfolios

フォロワー

My Proto-Portfolios

自己紹介

自分の写真
I like English. I started to learn English for ten years ago. But I can't speak English very well. I want to speak it very well. I'm interesting abroad. I want to trip a lot of places.

10/07/2009

Partial

I have some favorite places. For example, my favorite places are amusement, nature, overseas, my home and hot spring. The reason why I like those places is I can have a enjoy time and I can calm. Especially, I like my home and hot spring.

First is my favorite place in my home. My home is the one of my favorite place. When I am tired, I can feel refresh in my room. The other things, I can cry, angry, laugh and so on when I have those feelings. I can do anything which I can’t anywhere in my room. I think that I become obedient heart at there.

The other hands, I like Japanese-style room. Especially I like Tatami’s smell. It makes gentry my heart. Then I felt I am Japanese. Then I like to warm myself at a Kotatsu in winter. It is soothed for me to warm. That is to say I like warm place.

Then I like bath room too. Bath makes me refresh when I was tired. I sometimes take a half the body bath. I felt it makes me beautifully. Then I think we can clean our body and health in the bath. Bath is favorite place for me.

Besides, I like hot spring too. Especially, I like souna bath and bubble bath. Souna bath is warm, so I can sweat. I think that it makes me clean too. Bubble bath is very comfortable for me. When I became swollen my foot, I like taking bubble bath.

In this way, I like calm and clean places. I think that people can’t anything when people are restive, fidgety, restless and people stay at dirty places. So, calm and clean are important things to live people. Especially, I need calm places and clean places. So, my favorite places are my room and hot spring. (308 words)

8 件のコメント:

masumi さんのコメント...

I like my home the best too!! I can relax in there.
Do you often go to hot spring??

panda さんのコメント...

I feel your way. How things are there in your room

hanae さんのコメント...

I also like Japanese style room! Is there any Tatami room in your house?

Pika さんのコメント...

I like tatami's smell, too! The floor in my room is wooden, so I spread mat made by tatami this summer. It is good to have the Japanese style room.

yumi さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
yumi さんのコメント...

★Dear Masumi★
Thank you for your comment.
I often go Tsukasanoyu in Tamana.
Let's go there.


★Dear panda★
Thank you.
I often listen music, talk with friends, and so on.


★Dear hanae★
Thank you.
Yes, my house have three Japanese style room.

★Dear pika★
Thank you.
I want to visit your room.

Yusuke さんのコメント...

Hello! yomi! I also like hot spring too! because I can feel easy when I am in hot spring, especially I like Ikkyu hot spring. There are a good chinese restaurant in the hot spring. I had never gone Souda bath, so I want to go there sometimes!

sayaka さんのコメント...

Hi! I like tatami too. I can feel calm very much.Is your room Japanese style?

Labels

recent comments