Proto Portfolios

フォロワー

My Proto-Portfolios

自己紹介

自分の写真
I like English. I started to learn English for ten years ago. But I can't speak English very well. I want to speak it very well. I'm interesting abroad. I want to trip a lot of places.

4/18/2009

TOSU PREMIUM OUTLETS

Today, I went to Tosu Premium Outlets with my friends.

Actually, we were going to attend at the wedding ceremony of the friend today, but the wedding ceremony was postponed. So we planned to go shopping yesterday. We decided to go Tosu.

I got up at eight o’clock in this morning, and I prepared to go there. We saw at Konoha station at nine fifty in the morning. And we got on train from Konoha to Tamana. When we arrived at Tamana, we changed the train to Tosu which is the limited express. After arrived at Tosu, we got on the bus to Tosu Pulemium Outlets. We arrived at there we ate a lunch. Then we bought some clothes at there. I used a lot of money, but I wanted to buy some clothes, so I’m not sorry. I was very surprised that some clothes are so cheaply. I want to come one more time.

I took this picture at there, they are my high schooldays friends.
Today I had a good time.

(173words)

0 件のコメント:

Labels

recent comments