Proto Portfolios

フォロワー

My Proto-Portfolios

自己紹介

自分の写真
I like English. I started to learn English for ten years ago. But I can't speak English very well. I want to speak it very well. I'm interesting abroad. I want to trip a lot of places.

4/27/2009

Vacation

I am going to go to America this summer vacation. I will spend for a month at America. The purpose of my visit are to study English and to learn other culture. I have never been to foreign country before, so this is first time for me to go foreign country. I want to study a lot of things at America. For example, foods, sports, picture writting, and so on. I have to complete a report about picture writting and mail, so I will interview a lot of people. It is a chance for me to speak English well. I will do my best, and I am looking forward to go America. (112words)

0 件のコメント:

Labels

recent comments