Proto Portfolios

フォロワー

My Proto-Portfolios

自己紹介

自分の写真
I like English. I started to learn English for ten years ago. But I can't speak English very well. I want to speak it very well. I'm interesting abroad. I want to trip a lot of places.

4/26/2009

Maedori

Today,I got up at eight o'clock in this morning, and I prepared to go photo studio. The studio is near the KGU. When I arrived at there, I had set hair and make. After that I put on the Kimono. When I put on it, I felt so hard. Then, I taken a lot of picture. The reason why I took that pictures, Maedori of Seijinshiki. Before I chose the Kimono with my mother, grund mother and me.The Kimono's pattern is classic, but the pattern is very beautiful.

I neversed to take photos. But, cameraman gave me some smile. I was very enjoy and the photo is memorial for me.

After that I went to my grund parents home and my cousen's home to see my Kimono. At there, we took a lot of pictures too. I'm looking forward to Seijinshiki. (140words)

0 件のコメント:

Labels

recent comments