Proto Portfolios

フォロワー

My Proto-Portfolios

自己紹介

自分の写真
I like English. I started to learn English for ten years ago. But I can't speak English very well. I want to speak it very well. I'm interesting abroad. I want to trip a lot of places.

4/13/2009

Enjoy Day

Today, I had speaking test. The test separated two parts. One is the talk about Vacation and the other is speech about tour. I decided content of talk, but I can't speak well. I think that I had to practice the test.


After that I went to Risyuu Touroku with my friend Saeko. I registered 50 credits. It may hard for me, but I will do my best.


And, after that I went to restaurant with my friends Saeko, Chihiro ant Shiori. We ate cakes and so on. It was very delicious. This is the photo. Really, I wanted to take some photos with friends, but they were so shy. So, this photo is dishes only.


We talked a lot of things. Today was enjoy day.

(126words)

0 件のコメント:

Labels

recent comments