Proto Portfolios

フォロワー

My Proto-Portfolios

自己紹介

自分の写真
I like English. I started to learn English for ten years ago. But I can't speak English very well. I want to speak it very well. I'm interesting abroad. I want to trip a lot of places.

11/04/2009

BR 2-10 : Taxtation

I read the book which title is “Taxation”. I chose this book because I want to learn a lot of things. This book is written about tax. I think it is important for us to live. There are two main type of taxes. One is a direct tax, and the other is indirect tax. Direct taxes are income tax, and company tax. The other things, indirect taxes are sales tax and so on.

I know about tax of Japanese a little. However, I didn’t know what it says in English. After I read this book, I want to know a lot of things. (103 words)

0 件のコメント:

Labels

recent comments