Proto Portfolios

フォロワー

My Proto-Portfolios

自己紹介

自分の写真
I like English. I started to learn English for ten years ago. But I can't speak English very well. I want to speak it very well. I'm interesting abroad. I want to trip a lot of places.

1/13/2010

Shimonoseki

December 23, I went to Shimonoseki with my family and my grand father. I wanted to go there before, it was first time for me to go there. We went there by car, through expressway. It is very cheaper than any other transport. Expressway’s fee is only 1000yen one way by use ETC. So, my mother set it to go there.

We heard that Karato Ichiba, Shimonoseki, is very nice place by my uncle, so we decided to go there. It took about two hours and half hour. I felt near place from Kumamoto.

At there, we ate a lot of foods. For example, I ate sliced raw globefish, Miso soup of crab, rice porridge of globefish, and so on. These are delicious for me. Especially, I have thought to eat sliced raw globefish, so my dream came true. It was very good taste, then the sushi of globefish is so delicious too. I had never forgot that taste. After we ate lunch, we bought some gift for my grand mother and cousin’s family.

After that, we came back home. But, on the way, we went to Costoco. At that shop, we bought some goods. For example, my mother bought some commodity, and I bought some snacks, which came from overseas. I recommend Lays Potato chips. I ate it when I went to America, after that I like it very much. If you have a chance to go America or Costoco, please give me!! Haha!! (247 words)

0 件のコメント:

Labels

recent comments