Proto Portfolios

フォロワー

My Proto-Portfolios

自己紹介

自分の写真
I like English. I started to learn English for ten years ago. But I can't speak English very well. I want to speak it very well. I'm interesting abroad. I want to trip a lot of places.

1/12/2010

Coming of Age Day

Yesterday was Coming of Age Day. It is one of famous day in Japan. Especially, the day is special day for new adult. Some city had held ceremony of adult yesterday, however my home town Gyokuto had held it at January 4th. The reason why my home town held it early is a lot of people live out of Kumamoto. So, some of them can not come back home town the Coming of Age Day. Thus my home town has held the ceremony in early January.

I got up early the day morning, and I went to beauty salon to make up and dressing Kimono. It was second time for me to wear long-sleeves kimono. First was taking of pictures, and second was the ceremony’s day. However, I changed hair style. It makes change of image.

I was a member of the ceremony’s staff. So I had to go hall where the ceremony held. So I went to the hall about ten o’clock. To wear long-sleeves kimono is very hard for me because a lot of string bind the girl.

This is the picture of ceremony. My classmates are 77people. I think that the number is so few. However, I like this member. Our ceremony was finished homey mood. After that, at there, we held buffet party. Then we watched slide show. It made the ceremony’s stuff. We enjoyed watching the show. It makes us good old. Then we talked each other’s days. I was very glad to see a lot of friends long time no see. I think that the day was Memorial Day for me. (267 words)

0 件のコメント:

Labels

recent comments