Proto Portfolios

フォロワー

My Proto-Portfolios

自己紹介

自分の写真
I like English. I started to learn English for ten years ago. But I can't speak English very well. I want to speak it very well. I'm interesting abroad. I want to trip a lot of places.

1/11/2010

BR2-15 : Food from the World

I read this book which title is “Food from the World”. Some food’s information written in this book. For example this book written about export, place of production and so on. I could know a lot of things. I didn’t know that information before I read that book. I didn’t know that rice grow in Australia. I thought that Japan is most famous country as a place where rice grows. However, not only Japan but also the other country too. So, I think that I can study. (87 words)

1 件のコメント:

harattyo さんのコメント...

Hello!!! Your wriite book review is so good job!!! by Harattyo!!!

Labels

recent comments