Proto Portfolios

フォロワー

My Proto-Portfolios

自己紹介

自分の写真
I like English. I started to learn English for ten years ago. But I can't speak English very well. I want to speak it very well. I'm interesting abroad. I want to trip a lot of places.

1/11/2010

BR 2-14 : GOVERNMENT IN AUSTRALIA

I read the book which title is “GOVERNMENT IN AUSTRALIA”. I will go to Australia next February 13th to March 13th to study English. So I thought that I have to study about Australia before I go. Then I found this book. A lot of information has written about Australia’s Government in this book. I didn’t know a lot of things, so I can study very much. After I read it, I thought that I have to know not only Australia’s government but also Japan. I thought that government has very difficult things, however I found it was not. I want to know any other things of Australia before I go there. (112 words)

0 件のコメント:

Labels

recent comments