Proto Portfolios

フォロワー

My Proto-Portfolios

自己紹介

自分の写真
I like English. I started to learn English for ten years ago. But I can't speak English very well. I want to speak it very well. I'm interesting abroad. I want to trip a lot of places.

11/17/2009

BR 2-12 : BUIRDING THE PYRAMIDS

I read the book which title is “BUILDING THE PYRAMIDS”. I chose this book because I want to learn about history. Then I found this book, so I chose this one.

There is written about Pyramids. For example, the book shows us about Tombs of the Pharaohs, how to build the Pyramids, how to go up, and so on. I was surprised when I turn first page, because the book drew the mummy of Pharaoh Romesses II on first page. I knew that the Egyptians thought that Pyramids would be a safe place to put the mummies of Pharaohs. When I read it, I thought so to. Because, Pyramids are so big buildings. Then the Pyramids built by many engineers, architects, masons, and artists, so it is very strong.

I knew about how to make the Pyramids. I think that it takes a lot of times to make it. People work hard. At that time, Egyptians had no machinery or iron tools. I think that it was very hard work for them to cut blocks and to drug.

I didn’t know about those things before, so when I read this book, I know about Pyramids. (195 words)

0 件のコメント:

Labels

recent comments