Proto Portfolios

フォロワー

My Proto-Portfolios

自己紹介

自分の写真
I like English. I started to learn English for ten years ago. But I can't speak English very well. I want to speak it very well. I'm interesting abroad. I want to trip a lot of places.

11/11/2009

Essay 2-02b Most cute bears

Recently, I’ve collected Care Bear goods. For example, I have some dolls, and a pen case. I like to know about care bears. The reasons why I like it care bears have a lot of character each of them. Care bears look so cute, and I can get power by the care bears characters. So, I'm interesting about care bear's web site. I’ll introduce the sites about Care bears information, play games, and some videos.

One web site, the Care Bears write about care bears. For example, it writes about care bears' history, some characters, some Care bears live, and around the world of Care bears.

Care bears are set of characters created by American Greetings in 1981 for use on greeting card. After that the care bears broadcasted TV and movie. It made them famous character. However, care bears were disappeared middle of 1990. But, care bears were revived at 2001. Recently, care bears famous in Japan. In this way, we can know about history of care bears' in this site.

Care bears have deference character each of them. It expressed by picture of their stomach symbol. The symbols difference each of them too. For example, there character is vigor, ashamed, friendly, lovely, and so on. Care bears’ goods are one of defense for a lot of people. When people want to vigor, the character’s care bear give vigor to people. I think that care bears give you some powers.

Another web site, the Care Bears home of care bear, we can play game, and enjoy coloring, playing ball games, seeking games. We can enjoy the game with cute care bears. So I think that little children can enjoy those games. Not only children but also adults can enjoy the games.

We can watch some videos at this site, the Care Bears Videos. I think this video makes us can enjoy studying English.

Theses web sites, I can enjoy free time, and I can learn a lot of things about care bears. I think that care bears are deep character. Knowing care bears is interesting for me. When I want to know about care bears and when I want to learn English, I often search those sites. If you want to know about care bears, please check in those web sites. You will able to get a lot of information. When you know about care bears’ things, you will love care bears. (406 words)

citations:Wikipedia, Care bears

0 件のコメント:

Labels

recent comments