Proto Portfolios

フォロワー

My Proto-Portfolios

自己紹介

自分の写真
I like English. I started to learn English for ten years ago. But I can't speak English very well. I want to speak it very well. I'm interesting abroad. I want to trip a lot of places.

11/24/2009

BR2-13 : MY BUSHFIRE DIARY

I read the book which title is “My Bushfire Diary”. The reason why I chose this book, I care about this story. The book’ covers view about fire. So I decide to read this book.

There is some day’s diary in this book. For example, it write about cleaning firebreaks with bulldozers, controlled burn, firefighters and so on. Then it write like diary. When I read this book, I thought that to write diary is good things for us. Because, to write them makes me memorize and we can remember past things. Actually, when I find some diary which I wrote a lot of years ago, I remember those things. It is very enjoy time for me. So I think that to write diary is important for us.

I write diary for two years in the class. It is this blog. It is hard for me to write in this blog to use PC, however it has a few good points. For example, it can study English sentence, and how to use PC. I think that to write diary to use PC, it makes us smart. Don’t you think so?? So I want to write my diary forever. (198 words)

0 件のコメント:

Labels

recent comments