Proto Portfolios

フォロワー

My Proto-Portfolios

自己紹介

自分の写真
I like English. I started to learn English for ten years ago. But I can't speak English very well. I want to speak it very well. I'm interesting abroad. I want to trip a lot of places.

11/10/2009

BR2-11 : Three Billy-Goats

I read the book which title is "Three Billy-Goats". The reason why I chose it, I care about this story. When I read this book, I felt uneasy. Because I thought that the three goats have eaten by Troll. However, the three goats were smart. When they cross the bridge, they said to troll "Please don't eat me. Wait for the next gnat." Then the troll wait until next goat come. All goats say looks like the words. So the troll believed it. Then the goats could eat a lot of grass.

I think that true is important for our life. However we have to say lie sometimes. It is not bad things. When we need some lie, we can say lie. But we have to take care to say lie much. (133 words)

0 件のコメント:

Labels

recent comments